maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: EOL of 1.5 as minimum
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:23:39 GMT

What are the big features and possibilities we gain from 1.6?
Build systems are pretty late in the chain. We should still be able to build on systems which
are 2+ years old.

Is there a technical reason to restrict this or is it just that we don't actively support
it anymore (not doing IT, etc)?

As comparison: we still supported 1.4 and older until not that far ago ;)

LieGrue,
strub