maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a small sax parser for m-s-u
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 19:39:11 GMT
Well, you could scan for the JRE's builtin SPI file and pass the class
name you acquire to
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/org/xml/sax/helpers/XMLReaderFactory.html.

It is rather annoying that these classes don't let you say 'give me
the stock JRE method, ignore the system property'.

Or you could write down a list consisting of the class name used in
the Oracle JRE and the class name used in the IBM JDK, and try them in
order.