maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pain with MNG-5181 (_maven.repositories)
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:25:57 GMT
+1 to consider the current behavior as a bug.
We should be able to deactivate it easily (and perhaps to have it off by
default to activate it only on CI servers) and we should take care to have
a real error message explaining the issue and not a classical dependency
not found while the artifact is in the local repo.

Arnaud