maven-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Surefire and low memory conditions
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 13:58:21 GMT

David

I was plagued by the same problem yesterday until I shut off forkMode in maven-surefire-plugin
e.g.
<configuration>
 <forkMode>never</forkMode></configuration> I also upped the MaxHeap and
PermGen params in _JAVA_OPTIONS environment variable e.g.
_JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx3192m -XX:MaxPermSize=3192m
Viel Gluck,
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung