maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Chemit <che...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ASF Parent pom 13 and Maven parent pom 23
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:15:12 GMT
On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:11:31 +0100
Tony Chemit <chemit@codelutin.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 16:46:09 +0100
> Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > 2013/1/19 Tony Chemit <chemit@codelutin.com>:
> > > On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:17:35 +0100
> > > Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > +0.
> > >
> > > m-compiler-p to 3.0 is it a real good idea ?
> > >
> > > I tried it, and it did not pleased me to recompile all a module each time there
is a single modification inside it.

> > You mean if module B depends on A, change in A -> module B recompiled
> > ?
>
> No when a java file was modified in a module, then the whole module is recompiled. The
message is: Changes detected - recompiling the module!
I just check doing a touch on a single java file, and the whole module was recompiled :(.
But may-be this is the desired behaviour (perso I don't understand why and I don't like this,
just really want to avoid recompiling all my classes each time I touch a single one).

If it is a defect, told me I will fill something about it.

tony

--
Tony Chemit