maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ASF Parent pom 13 and Maven parent pom 23
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:36:10 GMT
Yes, exactly as Robert explained.

Previously to this change we created broken JARs.
People always had to do mvn clean install :/

We will continue working on this area. The goal is that a mvn verify on a project creates
reliable results and only does the work it really needs to do. Though in general it's better
to compile a bit too much than to create broken JARs imo ...

LieGrue,
strub