maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:34:17 GMT
Curious...reading through all of this it seems there are two primary
situations in play I was wondering if the 'default' logging for console and
embedded need to be so strictly aligned and if you could not just also
publish an distribution or aggregation specifically for embedded that
contains a more friendly default setup.  I know in jetty we push out a
default distribution with barebones logging in it but I know folks that
just take our jetty-distribution's pom.xml, rename it, and add in their own
bits into the right places and roll their own distribution.

dunno if it is viable in this scenario but figured I would throw that out
there

cheers,
jesse

--