maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release procedure take deux
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2012 02:43:57 GMT
Absolutely, positively, only source-releases. Those are the only
things that the Foundation sees as 'releases' and wants on /dist.

I've started to cook up some python code to grab them all from nexus;
so far I can tell you that all the source-releases of all the plugins
amount to 65728461 bytes of storage.

As for people other than us, the policy this: whatever you build, and
whatever convenience binaries you care to make, you must prepare a
conforming, buildable, source package (like our source-release) and
you must put it on /dist.