maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@zenior.no>
Subject Re: Top navbar on the site with fluido
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 04:24:51 GMT
(XXXX gmail send button)

2012/12/29 Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenvold@zenior.no>:
> work so well. But I think the dropdown menu
> simply works less well because it gives me much less of a "at a glance"

overview of what is present in the site.

I think my main gripe with the dropdown is that *some* parts of the
menu have a fixed, well known structure while some others are more
manually produced content. It just seems to me that
hiding everything equally is less optimal than what we had. Could we
find some kind of mix
that works better, which is more focused on the common usages ?

Kristian