maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re: OutputStream that seamlessly switches to disk file?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 05:45:33 GMT
http://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/source/browse/guava/src/com/google/common/io/FileBackedOutputStream.java

On Dec 19, 2012, at 12:07 AM, Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenvold@zenior.no> wrote:

> Anyone know a buffer (OututStream) that will stay in-memory until it
> reaches a given size then rolls over to a tempfile?
>
> I need one for my tan...?
>
> Kristian

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition