maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Is there any on-going work to implement standard build promotion/staging mechanism?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 07:35:01 GMT
ok, I see the workflow for single artifact promotion

Once this artifact is promoted, you want to update another project's
dependency to rebuild using this (now promoted) artifact?
Or your wish is about not rebuilding the other project but promoting its built
result and modifying dependency to let think it was built with the promoted
artifact?

(notice I'm going to my day work: I won't be able to continue this discussion
before the end of the day...)

Regards,

Hervé