maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re-spinning 3.1.0
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:00:25 GMT
Just and update on the 3.1.0 saga.

I'm going to fix the NPE in the MavenCli[1] now, and I'm going to chat with Simon Brandhof
tomorrow about the use of Logback in Sonar[2]. Kristian also added the proper disposing the
realms[3] by cleaning up some handing of arrays between threads which were causing the realms
to be held. I'll send a separate thread about the logging options after chatting with Simon.

[1]: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5390
[2]: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5393
[3]: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5386

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

What matters is not ideas, but the people who have them. Good people can fix bad ideas, but
good ideas can't save bad people.

 -- Paul Graham