maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>
Subject Re: status update maven-shared-utils
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:08:56 GMT
Where's the branch that you're using for testing? I have a few questions but I'll look at the
branch first.

On Oct 18, 2012, at 2:11 PM, Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenvold@gmail.com> wrote:

> All the plugin IT's pass with m-s-u trunk now, and I am finshed with all
> the stuff I planned to do.
>
> I am well in progress on a replacement for Xpp3Dom. Initially we're just
> looking at a compatible replacement
> in a different package that can be used as a replacement for 90-95% of the
> use cases.
>
> I think we should release "0.9" now or at least very soon, and just give
> the Xpp3Dom stuff a couple of extra weeks and we can call that version 1.0
> ;)
>
> Kristian
>

> 2012/10/15 Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>
>
>> Guys, you rock!
>>
>> I also like to add my thanks to Stephen as he started the
>> plexus-utils-commons-bridge over in our sandbox. Without this work we would
>> not have been able to do this so fast. Also a thanks to all guys who helped
>> importing the stuff they wrote into this module.
>>
>> LieGrue,
>> strub

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.