maven-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1380105 - in /maven/maven-3/trunk: ./ apache-maven/ maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/classrealm/ maven-embedder/ maven-embedder/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/cli/
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:02:36 GMT
Le 9 sept. 2012 15:44, "Jason van Zyl" <jason@tesla.io> a écrit :

> I noted in the issue where the tool is and there's a standard Maven
plugin page there. Probably as well documented as how to do it with Plexus
:-)

For sure and I agree on that :-) (as responsible of that fact too :-) )
But as we always have  to learn from the past errors. It's probably time to
take care of the "cliché": maven doc sucks !

> I have a series of posts I'm writing which can be the basis of
documentation.
Great and will be perfect to have that too in maven.apache.org website (the
page http://maven.apache.org/developers/mojo-api-specification.html looks
to be a good candidate for that)

--
Olivier