maven-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Fedorenko <i...@ifedorenko.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release maven plugin testing 2.1
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 03:07:06 GMT
There is a problem in maven-plugin-testing-harness I meant to fix right
after I released 2.0 but it somehow slipped my mind.

Use of scope=compile for maven core dependencies can result in rather
hard to debug problems if plugin being tested specifies different
version of maven in its pom.xml. I think maven-plugin-testing-harness
should scope=provide for all its maven core dependencies, see attached diff.

Is this something we can include in 2.1?

--
Regards,
Igor