maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Scm, Surefire, Wagon migrate to git (please check) [was Plan for git migration]
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:00:07 GMT
If I remember correctly the <scm> section has also a <tag> element.

This stuff was initially used for CVS which is pretty similar to GIT from a user pov when
it comes to branches and tags.

It has not been used for a long time though and I'm not sure if some SVN 'fixes' (dynamic
url change, anyone?) crashed the other behaviour ;)

LieGrue,
strub