maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Getting the maven-plugins-ITs-m* jobs back on track again...
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 09:47:16 GMT
it still doesn't work
I can't understand why the failsafe IT doesn't find actual SNAPSHOT [1]
when the artifact is in the local repo[2] then should be found

something strange: the output in [1] shows that local repo used is
-Dmaven.repo.local=/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/maven-plugins-ITs-
m2/.repository
when the pom sets system properties to use target/it-repo

and I can't reproduce locally

I once again tried something in r1382271, just in case
but if someone has any idea...

Regards,

Hervé

[1 ]https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-plugins-ITs-m2/ws/maven-repository-
plugin/target/surefire-
reports/org.apache.maven.plugins.repository.it.BundleCreateIT.txt

[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-plugins-ITs-m2/ws/maven-repository-
plugin/target/it-repo/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-repository-plugin/2.3.2-
SNAPSHOT/