maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven SureFire Plugin: Android Provider
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:12:30 GMT
I would somehow assume that the sensible way to implement an android
provider would be to extend the current forking logic to serialize the
entire fork to a remote machine. Furthermore there is already support
for bringing the system properties from the fork back to the plugin,
which would come for "free" in this case. I would be considering
starting the fork in/around the "ForkStarter" java class.

Something in your question makes me think you're starting the fork differently?

Kristian