maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Moser" <manf...@mosabuam.com>
Subject Re: Maven SureFire Plugin: Android Provider
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:05:21 GMT
On Wed, June 13, 2012 12:17 pm, Shane Isbell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on an android provider for surefire. Generally, I have things
> working but have encountered a specific problem. The unit tests are
> running
> remotely on a device (not the build machine). For the surefire xml report,
> I need to pull in the system properties on the device, not those on the
> build machine.

If you use ddmlib you can pull them in via that api from the device to the
build machine. The android maven plugin actually already has a class that
does that as well as one that assembles the junit test report on the build
machine rather than the device .. which works much better. Ping me for
pointers since I wrote all that..

manfred
http://www.simpligility.com