maven-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Maven Invoker Plugin 1.6 (take 2)
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:07:29 GMT
Good catch on the warning for activated profiles.
They are activated in the maven build so the invoker plugin merge
those setting with those eventually defined in the mojo configuration
field (<settingsFile> ).
What I can do is made this merge feature optional (off by default and
add a debug flag to display it for debugging purpose).
WDYT ?

2012/4/25 Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarbaise@gmx.de>:
> Hi,
>
> just an other question came to my mind
>
> What is the purpose of the
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin-1.6/build-job.html
This is the format of the file produced by invoker plugin and used by
the report mojo.

> It's given as a link in the docs? But i can't find an explanation which
> intention it has ? May be i oversight it simply ?
>
> Can someone enlighten me?
>
> Thanks in advance...
>

> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
> --
> SoftwareEntwicklung Beratung Schulung    Tel.: +49 (0) 2405 / 415 893
> Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
> Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
> 52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com