maven-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Graham <chrisgw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying the site lifecycle
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 02:46:55 GMT
I'm confused.

HTML is a text file, so what does it's EOL style matter?

But you address your other question, the only way that I know is to do a
propset of svn:eol-style.

And I am not aware that the SCM API has the facility to do this.

I'm pretty sure (as that's where I've been poking around lately) that not
even the svn provider touches properties, but there are a few TODO comments
in there that indicate that it could be done.

-Chris