maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven site & svnpubsub
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 19:35:13 GMT
I've got my first offering in this department working, at least a little.

org.apache.maven.plugins:asf-svnpubsub-plugin is a Maven plugin that
published an entire site to a subversion tree. It has no CMS
integration. Once this item is under control, I plan to pick up the
trail of breadcrumbs that Joe left me to fit mvn site content into the
CMS's control structure.

I've site-deployed the doc such as I have it to
maven.apache.org/sandbox/plugins/asf-svnpubsub-plugin.

Source is https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/plugins/asf-svnpubsub-plugin.

The intent here is that complex sites, such as the main maven site,
can be handled by judicious use of 'excludes'. However, since the SCM
provider API has the 'simple' form of includes and excludes (only one
of each), I have some qualms as to whether it will really work for the
top-level site.

I'm very much in one-thing-at-a-time mode; this much should at least
be useful for 'leaves'.