maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svnpubsub as an initiative
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:05:44 GMT
DAV has support for "lock" concept, which I somehow would
assume a decent server-side implementation would map to a transaction?
(I would rather improve dav_svn to make sure we can get 1 commit ;)

Removed files should be quite simple; the server side file store is enumerable
and it would seem like a nice addition to the site plugin
("mirrorImage" or similar)
I would really prefer adding features that has value to everyone

As for a lower efficiency I'm sure that's real but do we really care ?
(I'm assuming
we can get 1 svn transaction and the overhead would be DAV ping-pong and
maybe content comparison)

Kristian