maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svnpubsub as an initiative
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:30:47 GMT
Well keep in mind that all I have written is a scp-jail, it supports
the "bare" minimum to handle scp upload, i.e.

mkdir -p
scp -t
cd xyz
unzip -q -o abc.zip
rm -f abc.zip
chmod <-- actually cheat for this one and do a no-op ;-)

all within an Apache Mina SshFileSystem impl that keeps you within a
specific directory.

for the svnpubsub, we'd need the servlet to checkout the site, apply
the commands and then push back the commit. There is also the issue of
how we pass through authentication... for codehaus it is easy as we
are operating on the raw filesystem, and we just auth via LDAP... but
in any case there is a chance that what I have can help