maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: scm:add functionality
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 02:37:05 GMT
share doesn't sound like the same thing as add, as it creates new workspaces.

It seems like "add" is a no-op for Jazz, and checkin is the operation for commit - the trick
is how you exclude things you didn't intend to add as it seems checkin will check everything
in.

My only other thought is that you might simulate the behaviour - if maven-scm's add keeps
track of the files to add and commit then runs checkin with just those files. But that might
become a bit risky for doing the wrong thing (or at least something a Jazz user won't really
expected).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter