maven-dev mailing list archives

From johnjoseph <johnjos...@gmail.com>
Subject How to run an ant script within war's pom file
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:20:11 GMT
Hi Everyone,

My aim is to run a shell script during the compilation/package phase within
the war project's pom file. I want to run the script only once. I am pretty
new to maven and i was able to do something close to that with the below
script. Now this code executes during both the compilation and package
phase. how do i limit this to run only during one of the phases? Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

				org.apache.maven.plugins
				maven-war-plugin

				org.apache.maven.plugins