maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <apa...@sourcegrounds.com>
Subject Re: Intention to release Maven EAR Plugin 2.7
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 20:52:14 GMT
Hi,

I've been cleaning up the pom a bit.
It looks like we can't upgrade the value for mavenFilterVersion due to
regression, so we have to stay at 1.0-beta-2
Somehow the escaping character is ignored.
And the sources now use generics.

The title of MEAR-107 is kind of misleading, it's actually asking for
reactorProjects support.
It has a patch, no IT and 3 votes.
Maybe worth adding?

-Robert