maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <apa...@sourcegrounds.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Reporting plugins should require Maven 2.2.1
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 15:44:48 GMT
I've fixed MCHECKSTYLE-170 and tried to apply some shading.
The separation of api/interfaces versus implementation is not done well in
Doxia.
This would mean, that the shade-plugin will need a lot of configuration,
which also needs to be maintained if there are new Doxia-classes.
So for plugins with only reporting-goals the requirement for Maven-2.2.1
seems to be the best solution.

-Robert