maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <apa...@sourcegrounds.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Reporting plugins should require Maven 2.2.1
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:43:41 GMT
My guess would be that with relocation it wouldn't matter.[1]
I'd like to confirm this with the maven-checkstyle-plugin project, but
unfortunately a lot of unit-tests are failing on my machine (win7 + jdk6 +
any M2/M3)

-Robert

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/class-relocation.html