maven-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where Do Full System Integration Tests Belong...?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:23:23 GMT
Hello,
I tend to say wagon-scm is very low on unit/it tests.
Sources are here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/wagon/trunk/wagon-providers/wagon-scm/

BTW I think it's a *very* slow mode to publish a maven site.
Regarding it test, the best is probably to provide a sample project
which reproduce the issue.

2012/1/18 Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> Rat now has a variety of components built using a variety of tools in
> a variety of languages.We're looking to move to Apache CMS at the
> project level, integrating Maven site builds into subversion. The
> extension mechanism plugging subversion into wagon scm seems to be a
> little buggy. Easier to explain with an integration test than in words
> on a bug report, and given an integration test we'd probably be able
> to come up with a patch.
>
> I'm a little confused where integration tests which cover multiple
> pluggable extensible elements in Maven should live, and so a little
> uncertain about which component to target for submission. Does Maven
> have a continuous-delivery-style downstream bank of course grain
> integration tests? Other ideas?
>
> Robert

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com