maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intention to release Maven EAR Plugin 2.7
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 14:18:18 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for working on this. MEAR-65 actually should have been removed
already. I've asked more details about the request and did not get any
reply from quite some time. MEAR-71 would be good to be done, indeed but I
don't have time right now to work on it. I have moved it to 2.8.

Good to see MEAR-60 out of the door !

Thanks,
S.