maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff MAURY <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>
Subject Re: Developing a new repository layout / proxy?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:59:50 GMT
You must implement the ArtificatRepositoryLayout (
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/maven-3/trunk/maven-artifact/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/repository/layout/ArtifactRepositoryLayout.java?view=markup)
and register it as a Plexus component.
You can find an example for the default Maven repository layout here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/maven-3/trunk/maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/repository/layout/DefaultRepositoryLayout.java?view=markup

Regards
Jeff

--