maven-dev mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: SCM Website Suggestion
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 06:17:33 GMT
The best way to report bugs and enhancement requests is to file a jira
ticket [1]. Providing a patch (or at least detailed text change
suggestions like in this case) will increase the likelihood of getting
it fixed.

/Anders

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 18:40, sdoca sdoca <sdoca@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to
> pass along a suggestion to make the SCM website a bit better but wasn't
> sure who to contact.  So I'm sending to this list.  Hopefully that's
> okay.
>
> On the bootstrapping example page (http://maven.apache.org/scm/maven-scm-plugin/examples/bootstrapping-with-pom.html)
there's a "Configuring Authentication" section.  It seems to me that this section would be
better placed on the usage page (http://maven.apache.org/scm/maven-scm-plugin/usage.html)
as it looks to be more general configuration and not specific to bootstrapping.