maven-dev mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Release steps for http://maven.apache.org/index.html?
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:24:34 GMT
It's been a long time since I've looked at this bit, and since I've
got a new laptop I'm re-reading the documentation on setting things up
and finding some minor typos.
Having fixed those, I'm trying to work out how to get them uploaded.

The docs at http://maven.apache.org/developers/index.html don't have a
link (unless I'm missing it) on what to do to get the website pages
updated.
I vaguely recall that this happened automatically.
Having just checked my change from yesterday, it has been updated.

So this then changes the question to - what is the deployment cycle,
who does it (jenkins?) and should this be documented somewhere?