maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Farinacci <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help! Trouble understanding Jenkins output...
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:41:49 GMT
Greetings,

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM, John Casey <jdcasey@commonjava.org> wrote:
> I caused the Surefire build to fail, but I'll be damned if I can figure out
> how.
> https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-surefire/193/consoleFull
> Anyone have any insight into how I can see the failures?

If you log in you should be able to see the test results page, that
will let you drill down to the individual tests and see the log. If
for some reason that doesn't show it, you should be able to access the
test results through the workspace. Failing all of that, pass
-Dsurefire.useFile=false to the mvn invocation so that the results
will be pushed to the standard console.

-Jesse