maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject deploy maven site on SVN
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:32:08 GMT
Hi all guys,
ASF requirements for new incubating podlings requires that sites are managed

 * via the SCM
 * via svnpubsub

At Apache Any23 we want to keep the mvn generated site for clear
reasons - the problem is that using a 3rd part ftp-wagon the deploy
procedure is slooooooooooooow and takes too much time :S

Can you suggest us please an automated site-deploy procedure using mvn
- that doesn't involve manual steps?
A turnaround would be svn checking out the target dir, deploying the
site there, then committing, but I don't think it is a friendly
procedure...

Many thanks in advance, all the best!!!!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/