maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Skins version 6
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 20:03:44 GMT
Hi Dennis!

I thought it would have been releasing all skins in one shot since
Robert (especially) and I fixed issues that affected all skins, I
completely agree anyway about your considerations on SVN tags - any
idea how to fix current situation? I would be glad to work on it!

Thanks for reviewing!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi