maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intention to release Maven EAR Plugin 2.7
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 08:50:08 GMT
Well IMHO, the patch is perhaps somewhat misguided.

in m3, there will be resolution from the reactor as priority, so this
patch should only be required in m2... and in order to keep consistent
behaviour, the patch should not be switchable and the reactor search
should have priority. Other than that, the patch might not be a bad
thing...

on the other hand, since we have moved to java 1.5, I presume we are
switching to maven 2.2.1 at least as a minimum... we could just bump
it to 3.0 and the issue would be "gone"

-Stephen