maven-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject script for applying Git patches to SVN
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:26:46 GMT
FWIW, I've written a little ruby script to help me manage/automate the
process of applying patches across from my github mirrors to SVN. I'll
attach it here in case anyone is interested.

I know, I could use git svn dcommit...but I've run into so many problems
trying to initialize a git repo clone against the SVN repository, that I
find that approach almost unusable. At least once I've managed to get my
IP address banned for DOSing the svn server. :-)

Anyway, this is something I've started using; maybe it'll be useful to
others.

-john

--
John Casey