maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject "Error fetching link" when running Javadoc Report, but can't find link
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:27:07 GMT
Hi

When looking through the build log for the EAR Plugin release, I noticed
a couple of errors like this one:

---
[INFO] Generating "JavaDocs" report    --- Maven Javadoc Plugin 2.8
[ERROR] Error fetching link:
http://xmlunit.sourceforge.net/apidocs/package-list. Ignored it.
[INFO]
----

It seems that the Javadocs have moved, So I thought I'd fix the link.
But I'm unable to find any reference to the above URL in the POM
inheritance chain. Does anyone know where it could be?

I used Maven 2.2.1 for the release, if that matters.

--
Dennis Lundberg