maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Maven 3.0.4 (take 2)
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2011 20:10:40 GMT
here is sample pom.xml to reproduce the issue.  3.0.3 generate the
correct lib dir, and script, but not 3.0.4

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

  <groupId>my.groupId</groupId>
  <artifactId>myArtifactId</artifactId>
  <version>1-SNAPSHOT</version>

  <packaging>jar</packaging>

  <dependencies>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-cli</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-cli</artifactId>
      <version>1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

  </dependencies>

  <build>

    <plugins>

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>appassembler-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.1.1</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>generate-setup-scripts</id>
            <phase>prepare-package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>assemble</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <repositoryLayout>flat</repositoryLayout>
              <generateRepository>true</generateRepository>
              <repositoryName>lib</repositoryName>
              <programs>
                <program>
                  <mainClass>fake.Main</mainClass>