maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven shade plugin question
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:00:22 GMT
Trask,

No problem, but in the future feel free to send such a thing to the
maven dev list.

I'll look at your patch. Honestly, there's no one who is very reliably
looking for new patches across many of the plugins, so a ping is a
good idea.

We generally don't release for only one patch, and we released
recently, but if it fixes a howler and it would help you I'll try to
also turn the crank.

--benson