maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Usage of Aether and Sisu as dependencies of maven core with EPL licenses - take 2
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:04:30 GMT
If its stuck at the bottom of the pile for an unknown amount of time - I'd
REALLY love to see 3.0.4. ship out with the current non-eclipse Aether.

Leaving a broken Maven out in the wild for what appears to be politics more
than anything just continues to hurt the Maven name.

I was under the impression that the "move to Eclipse" was only going to
take 2-3 weeks, whats it been now - 2-3 months almost?

Mark

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree