maven-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Beelen <mbee...@iprofs.nl>
Subject Planning for release of Maven 2.x FindBugs Plugin
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:18:15 GMT
Hello developers of maven,

I would like to inform about a possible release of the Maven 2.x FindBugs
Plugin
Based upon the inforrmation in Jira all issues scheduled for version 2.3.3
of this plugin have been fixed.
One of the fixed issues (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MFINDBUGS-146)
applies to our environment and therefor I would greatly appreciate a
release of this plugin.

The last issue scheduled for this version was fixed on 03/Oct/2011.
What needs to be done in order to start the release process for this plugin?
And if there aren't any required actions: Could somebody start the release
process for this plugin?
I'm hoping for a 'Release early, release often'

Recenty I asked the same question about the Maven 2.x PMD Plugin and
Olivier Lamy was ever so kind to start the release process.
The issue, which is blocking for us in the Findbugs plugin has the same
cause as was present in the PMD Plugin (external ruleset as exported by
Sonar QA Dashboard causes report plugin to fail)

With kind regards,
    Marco Beelen

--

*Marco Beelen*