maven-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [skin][fluido] Operation not possible
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 05:27:52 GMT
On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Simone Tripodi
<simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all guys,
> after latest modifications, when generating the site, the site plugin
> reports the following error:
>
> [ERROR] Left side ($decoration.bannerLeft.name) of '!=' operation has
> null value. Operation not possible. META-INF/maven/site.vm [line 547,
> column 44]
>
> Does anyone has an idea how to fix it?

Yes, and I fixed it already.

It looks like you have defined a bannerLeft without a name. Usually
the name will be taken as project name, but it seems this is not the
case if you set a href or soemthing like that. Then the name property
will be null. In vm null are bit more problematic, so I added if ...(
$d.bannerLeft.name && ) and now it's working again.

Cheers,
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de