maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Habunek <ivan.habu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bootstrap maven skin
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:45:14 GMT
On 12 October 2011 17:22, Simone Tripodi <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
> @Ivan: you are *much more* than welcome, I really need a big help on
> finalizing it! Feel free to asking whatever is needed, I will more
> than pleased to reply!

Thanks. I started incorporating some of my tweaks. We'll see how it goes.

Do we want to include jQuery with the theme? I think that the few
tweaks we use it for can be done in plain javascript. A lot of maven
sites are pretty static so it might be an unnecessary overhead.

> About TM: yes, the 'fluido' name is something that always bounces in
> my mind - don't ask me why because I don't know :D - so if there are
> issues about it, we are still on the road to change it if needed.
> Anyway, since I am behind both skins - and no problem at all to donate
> everything to ASF, it's almost my home! - I don't see potential risks,
> if I do have to fill a SoftwareGrant I can do it, just clarify me!

Cool. We can check with legal before final version.

> I suspect too that 'maven-bootstrap-skin' would raise legal issues, so
> suggestions are welcome.

Agreed.

Regards,
Ivan