maven-dev mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The maven-eclipse-plugin could not handle resources correctly
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 04:37:45 GMT
John,

Can you work out why you can't access the Jira properly and add some notes
there.

I need an example project that exhibits the problem.

My integration test project that I created doesn't throw this error.

Sample log output:

[DEBUG] Processing classpath for: source src/main/java: output=null,
include=[**/*.java], exclude=[], test=false, filtering=false; default
output=target/classes
[DEBUG] Processing classpath for: resource src/main/resources:
output=target/classes, include=[], exclude=[**/*.java], test=false,
filtering=false; default output=target/classes
[DEBUG] Processing classpath for: resource
D:/ide/maven/maven-eclipse-plugin/target/test-classes/projects/project-65-MECLIPSE-642/shared-resources: