maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject New maven skin - followup
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:28:16 GMT
Salut Olivier/Hi all,
on my perfonal ASF page[1] you can start seeing the first steps with
Bootstrap and Maven site skin; AFAIK we are already pushing the
snapshot on repo, if you want to give a try you can include the
following XML snippet in the pom.xml file.

{{{
    <skin>
        <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-fluido-skin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </skin>
}}}

What is missing:

 * icons (not included yet): I think we can find better OSS icons then
the default one... are we allowed on reusing icons published for
Gnome[2], for example?
 * code prettify: hacking the google js library, makes hard to keep
updated with latest releases, I need to understand better how html
elements are generated (see other thread I just started)
 * colors: would b/w maybe fine for the default skin?
 * maven faether logo: is there anybody around good on manipulating
images to speak about it?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!!!
Simo

[1] http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/