maven-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [skin][fluido] Operation not possible
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:33:16 GMT
it's the Apache DirectMemory site :)

http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/



On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you show me your bannerLeft/bannerRight elements in your site?
>
> On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Simone Tripodi
> <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>> sorry again but something is not working properly again :(
>>
>> my local copy of site.vm has r1183610 and still get
>>
>>    [ERROR] Left side ($decoration.bannerLeft.name) of '!=' operation
>> has null value. Operation not possible. META-INF/maven/site.vm [line
>> 598, column 44]
>>
>> Many thanks in advance for your help!
>> Simo
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>
>>
>>
>> On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Christian Grobmeier
>> <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Simone Tripodi
>>> <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>>>> Hi all guys,
>>>> after latest modifications, when generating the site, the site plugin
>>>> reports the following error:
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] Left side ($decoration.bannerLeft.name) of '!=' operation has
>>>> null value. Operation not possible. META-INF/maven/site.vm [line 547,
>>>> column 44]
>>>>
>>>> Does anyone has an idea how to fix it?
>>>
>>> Yes, and I fixed it already.
>>>
>>> It looks like you have defined a bannerLeft without a name. Usually
>>> the name will be taken as project name, but it seems this is not the
>>> case if you set a href or soemthing like that. Then the name property
>>> will be null. In vm null are bit more problematic, so I added if ...(
>>> $d.bannerLeft.name && ) and now it's working again.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Christian
>>>
>>>
>>>> TIA!
>>>> Simo
>>>>
>>>> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>>>> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
>>>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>>>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> http://www.grobmeier.de
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org


Mime
View raw message