maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fluido skin & Maven site
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:34:18 GMT
Hi Jesse,
it would be really nice indeed! Unfortunately nested menus are not
supported (yet, hopefully it will) by Bootstrap :(
So, what I propose is keeping it as is, with the hope that in the
future it will be supported.
All the best,
Simo

PS Just a matter of curiosity: your family comes from Italy, right?
Farinacci is a name that in my Abbruzzo (my region) is popular :)

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/